Isit MR.Peng Han handsome?

Monday, May 26, 2008

Another handsome from high skul klang.....

WHO WHO WHO???GUESS LA!!!


Hee is one of the famous guy in high skul...

i was wondering tat who still dunno him lol....he is

Genius kui aka Cute little pineapple

Im so famous because im so special...

i got some hobby for example i like 2 slp....

some how i like 2 act cool wif eating a lolipop......

the most charming and attractive is when im acting cute lol....

this is the main point i become so famous.....look at me cute le^.^


btw im so famous until i become the representative of four school team (bkb for sure)

unfortunately, someone jealous me which is why i have been kicked out from school team see my height also know im berpotensi la ..diu bird them..



i oso got some special ability tat will attract all the xiao mei mei fall in love wif me....

so xing fu lol......haha ..Please do not jealous me again..I have enough with those jealousy sight on me..=D

Not to mention i got


tat all for 2 day ...hope u all enjoy it n know me better lol...

p/s:peng han sori 4 disturbing all ppl voting u as the most handsome guy in high skul klang lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!